Friday, September 16, 2011

Juggling Act

In addition to the serial novel I'm publishing on pandamian at SirenSong.pandamian.com, I have gone back to a blovel I was working on called Travels by Unicorn.  One should be about 25,000-30,000 words at 1000 words per chapter.  The other will be perhaps 150-200 words per post and 40 posts or "chapters" long.  If you have less time and want to follow one of these projects, the Travels by Unicorn one will be more up your alley, being less than 8,000 words long or a long story rather than a true novel.

Sirensong, if it comes out in print will be a paperback printed in a limited edition of maybe 10 copies for family and friends.  No ISBN number necessary.  Travels by Unicorn will be in chapbook form.

I also plan on adding 10 flash fictions to Travels by Unicorn in order to "pad" it.  Blogger.com allows 10 stand alone pages, so I intend to use them.

Now comes the hard part:  figuring out my writing schedule....

No comments:

Post a Comment